[vdr] small piece of cutted recording hangs

Hello,
i had cutted the first 60 seconds of recordings (for test purpose) and was
wondering about a ~ 1-2 second stop/break at replay the short movie.
This was happend on 2 movies, just 1 second before the real and (second 58).
I never had seen this before (I never had looked a movie like this short
before)....
I am using vdr 1.2.25 with the "Komplettpatch" with dvb-drivers from 20.11.03.

Not a priority problem for me but i am wondering....

Note: one of the two tested pieces is broken at the stop, the second not.
Regeneration of index.vdr does not solve the problem.

Regards,
Alfredo