[vdr] Problems with VDR and SkyStar 2

Hi,

I think that this is driver related but maybe someone on this list has
similar problems - or even a solution.

Since this weekend I have installed a SkyStar 2 next to my Nexus 2.1 as this
seemed to be the recommended budget card. Unfortunately, there are irregular
problems when recording on this card.

Some records were okay, but often I get the message 'data stream broken'
which causes VDR to restart. This happens on timer and instant recordings.
Reloading the drivers does not help. When I restarted the system two days
ago, the problem was gone and recording did work, but even this did not help
yesterday. The last days, my VDR ran 24h/day - does this card have cooling
problems?

I have Rev 2.3 of this card, and this is built next to the Nexus in my
Elitegroup K7S5A. I use the recommended DVB drivers from November, VDR
1.2.6pre4, Elchi, AutoPID, AC3overDVB, SuSE 8.1.

Any hints?
Currently, I have uncommented the B2C2 line in the driver´s makefile :-(

Jörg