[vdr] Re: Problem solved: ARD choppy sound

Hi,

> i didn't read the ehole thread, so i don't know if this is the
> right place to discribe my problem with ard.
>
> it's easy to discribe: there is no audio at all.
> but if i play a recording from ard there is the audio.
> even in timeshifting.
>
> does anybody know???

same here yesterday evening. After switching to a MP2 channel (as I have
AC3overDVB installed) e.g. to SWR3 and back again, I got sound.
Unfortunately, after the problems were gone, they re-appeared here yesterday
evening.
I would be interested if the comment of the ARD is true and if the TI chip
indeed is faulty (as it is concerning AC3 output). The only thing I can tell
is that when using the streamdev plugin, I have a jumping picture on the
client, so IMHO this just can be a muxing problem on their side or a demuxing
problem on VDRs side.

With kind regards

Jörg