[vdr] Re: Problem solved: ARD choppy sound

Hi,

> > AC3overDVB installed) e.g. to SWR3 and back again, I got sound.
>
> Could you please post the channels.conf line for SWR3 ?
> It's not included in the default channels.conf.

Hi,

don´t have the channels.conf here in the office :-), but SWR3 was just an
example of a program that is on the same transponder. Maybe this also works on
any (non-AC3) channel. I mention the AC-3 thing here because switching from
ARD (which is channel 1 in my config) to ZDF (which is nr. 2 and has an AC-3
pid) did not change anything.
Additionally, could it be possible that having no sound at all happens when
ARD updates the software? Happened here short before 'Lindenstraße' started,
and some people said that in the morning, there was no chopping sound problem
(in contrast to the evening).

Jörg