[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Feature Request: record the whole movie in timeshiftmode

Hi Ulrich,

Ulrich Petri schrieb:

Martin Schoenbeck wrote:

But why you don't simply ignore the "record now" button and instead
start a recording from the EPG ("Program") menu?
With four hours I never have problems using 'record now', but if a movie is delayed for an hour, I have problems with epg programmed recordings. Even with twenty minutes, because I don't want to record twenty minutes more on each recording. But if it's impossible to derive, it's my pity.

Martin