[vdr] Re: analogtv 0.9.22 and vdr 1.2.6 - cannot start transfermode

> What I want first to do is to upgrade to v4l2 but I am not sure what to do
> (as far as I can see, it seems to be in my kernel 2.4.19-16mdk). I will
> take a look on the make menuconfig side.

Just for the records, I finally succeeded to upgrade to v4l2. I had to:
- Upgrade my kernel to 2.4.22 to be able to get the kernel patches from
bytsex.org
- Install latest bttv drivers/modules
- Follow the instructions from
http://mpeg4ip.sourceforge.net/documentation/Building_mpeg4ip_with_V4L2_support.html
to finally realize that linux was not loading the bttv driver I just built
for v4l2, but the bttv driver included in 2.4.22 kernel!

Now, it is detected by the analogtv plugin as a v4l2 device. Let's try to
make the all thing work.

Olivier.