[vdr] Re: Feature request VCD-Plugin: Set progressbar-position

S. Ullrich schrieb:
Hello,
this request goes mainly to the author of the vcd-plugin:

Would it be possible to implement a function for the progressbar like it is used in the dvd-plugin, which allows to set the position of the progressbar ( while visible ) with the keys 0 ( down ) and 8 ( up ) ?

I'm currently trying to make it usable under PSD controlled replay as well as under menu control. Maybe some keys need to get multiple functions depending on the context... Keeping them in sync with other plugins will be one goal anyway. ;-)

While the vcd-plugin ignores the osd-settings from vdr, the progressbar
is always shown at the bottom of screen, and on my 16:9 screen it is sometime out of sight.

Good to konow! Haven't had a look at the code for a while. Originally it was simply copied from the VDR sources.

For my purpose it would be even enough if the plugin would care about the osd-size set by vdr.

I've put it on the todo list for necessary workover and improvment.

thx
Thomas