[vdr] Re: VDR-(S)VCD's that are NTSC

Juri Haberland schrieb:
- use mplayer.sh: apart from the fact that I've got an EMIA M6000 which
has a quite slow CPU, I couln'd get mplayer to do any conversion to PAL.
What kind of mplayer.sh do you use? If it's the one I maintain (current
version 0.8.4) then it should work (somehow) if you set NTSC=false in
mplayer.sh.conf.
I tried with 0.8.3, and i set everything to false that smelled like NTSC, but it failed.

I plan to do testings and modifications to the mplayer.sh next weekend.
I also plan to publish one or two test releases with those changes (and
the mplayer patch).
Fine, let me be one of your testers!

but, as always, how are the chances that the 600MHz CPU on the EPIA is strong enough?

bye, Michael

--
Michael Reinelt Tel: +43 676 3079941
Geisslergasse 4 Fax: +43 316 692343