[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: mailbox plugin 0.1.0 for IMAP/POP3 accounts

Hi,

Sorry for my late reply...

 > > Is it possible to list them in the reverse order, i.e.
 > > latest mails at the top? With > 100 mails in my INBOX it is quite
 > > cumbersome to scroll to the bottom before viewing a new mail...
 >
 > [...] I've put this on my todo list.
Great.

 > (The later
 > look like '=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gru=DF?=' and are called
 > 'quoted-words' - the
 > plugin isn't able to decode them right now).
Yes, it's rather mails like this that cause problems. Sorry for mixing up
terms here.

 > Just for clarification: When you return from mail-view to
 > mail-list-view
 >   the mail has still an 'N' in front of the subject?
IIRC: Yes.

 > Please open the mail in the mail-view afterwards again and
 > look in the
 > title bar. After the name of the mail-account, the current
 > mail number
 > and the total number of mails in the account you see the
 > states of all
 > flags in a character sequence like this '[RNFDA]'.
 Okay, can that at home tonight.

 > Hmm, I have tested all the issues you described just while
 > typing this
 > mail. Could it be the case that you have a general
 > refreshing problem in
 > mail-list-view? How many mails to you have in this mailbox -
 > I tested
 > with a folder of 20 and 1500 mails.
It is an Imap folder with about 100 mails -- not too large I'd say.

Any idea what could cause a general refreshing problem in the list?

Lars