[vdr] DVD-Plugin and Subtitles (feature request)

Hi

I have a problem with some DVD's and subtitles:

In some DVD's there normally will be subtitles in some sections, even
if subtitles (for the complete movie) are disabled (mostly if someone
speaks in another language).

(I have at least 3 DVD's, that have such sections: James Bond - Die
another Day and both Lord of the Rings DVD's)

Well, unfortunately i can't get the DVD-Plugin to behave like this:
There are only 2 Possibilities:
   1. Subtiles for the complete Film or
   2. No Subtitles at all

It would be very cool, if this would work in the DVD-Plugin too.
(for example: in xine this is working like a charm)

Greetings
Thomas

--
Thomas Schmidt