[vdr] Help Request: GraphLCD Plugin enhancement

Hello guys,

I made several enhancements to the graphlcd plugin based on 0.0.7. Ist
mainly the possibility to see every action regarding the audio volume.
If you change the volume a volume bar appears on the glcd. Same with a
new introduced mute symbol.

I have only a 128x64 display. So I search for people who could test my
source code on a larger (or even smaller) display. If this could be
tested on a wider range of display sizes I will produce a small patch
and provide it to the community.

Interests? -> Please replay via PM.

TNX
--