[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: mhp-0.0.3

Am Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2003 22:07 schrieb Andreas 'powARman' Regel:
> Steffen Barszus schrieb:
> > That gives a
> >
> > mhp: cStatusMonitor::ChannelSwitch  1 11
> > mhp: cStatusMonitor::ChannelSwitch  0 11
> >
> > on all channels.
>
> Strange. I cannot reproduce it on a two card DVB-S and an one card
> DVB-C System here.

It may have impact, that i have no signal on the first (fullfeatured)
card. I have tied all channels to the second card by saying that the
are encrypted and only the second card can decrypt them. Maybe the
stream parsing gets disturbed by vdr parsing cam/dcryption stuff.

> > tvtv Digital:12603:h:S19.2E:22000:0:0:0:101:7248:0:0:0
> >
> > SID 7248, dsmcc PID 7248 (yes SID and PID are the same here). With
> > dvbsnoop I can see that there is a dsmcc caroussel with a lot of
> > xml files, but i don't suceed in getting them with mhp plugin.
> > Shouldn't that work too ?
>
> Seems like VDR cannot tune on this channel. Maybe because no video
> and audio pids are defined.

As far as i have seen there is no video pid on that transponder at all.
But I can recheck and try to use a video or audio pid if available.

Steffen