[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-xine-0.0.3

Hi,

Sascha Volkenandt wrote:

Same here.

Sascha: Do you also get the following message when starting xine with
'--verbose'?

--- snip -----
load_plugins: plugin
usr/local/lib/xine/plugins/1.0.0/xineplug_inp_vdr.so found
load_plugins: ignoring plugin vdr, wrong iface version 13 (should be 14)
ACK, same here! As stated before, my xine-cvs is recent (17.12.2003)
I've read on the xine ML, that they bump the interface version as all plugins need to be recompiled due to recordering some structure's members. That's why it works with just incrementing the version.

I'll soon release a new version to fix this issue.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de