[vdr] Re: DECT-Problems... again... :(

I got that wrong, my cable is not 100 Ohm, it has 100 db... sorry...

My case is a spring ' 98 Medion. As far as I know the power supply has no
ground line for grounding it via the case...

I didn't try to connect the power in another room... it's connected to a...
spannungsgeschützte Mehrfachsteckdose (i don't know the english words for
this, sorry). But I will try this as soon as I get home.

> Try to turn the plug by about 180 degrees
This is interesting as well... will try it, when I get home too... btw,
what are ground loops?

I didn't try another phone, but I will try to do so soon...