[vdr] Re: DECT-Problems... again... :(

dennisgrundmann@o2online.de schrieb:
I got that wrong, my cable is not 100 Ohm, it has 100 db... sorry...

My case is a spring ' 98 Medion. As far as I know the power supply has no ground line for grounding it via the case...

I didn't try to connect the power in another room... it's connected to a... spannungsgeschützte Mehrfachsteckdose (i don't know the english words for this, sorry). But I will try this as soon as I get home.

Try to turn the plug by about 180 degrees
This is interesting as well... will try it, when I get home too... btw, what are ground loops?

I didn't try another phone, but I will try to do so soon...

We have found a simple solution at home:

We just removed ALL DECT-phones!

They cause a lot of E-smog and you shouldn't place them in a bedroom. After removing them, a lot of strange behaviours in electric devices vanished (our analogue receivers produced bright, white lines in the picture for example). And it doesn't matter what housing you use, the EM is captured by the cables.

Rene