[vdr] Re: Human comprehensible directory

tarass@club-internet.fr wrote:

> >Don't chenge these directory names - VDR needs them the way they are
> >created.
> >

> Hello,
>
> I have chhanged this names, and I don't want to keep this uggly names. Is it a possibility to open a specific folder containing the 00x.vdr files (I don't mixed them with others from another recording) ?

VDR stores some important information in these directory names, so
if you change them, VDR doesn't recognize them any more.

If you absolutely insist in doing this, you'll need to modify
the VDR code accordingly. But don't expect such changes to go into
the official VDR code...

Klaus