[vdr] Re: Human comprehensible directory

>You could symlink your "readable" directorys into the original structure...
>But why would you want to do such things?

I recorded some movie I want to keep, and see them again in a long time. Why should I keep it in an uncomprehensible folder name. When I have more movies, how will I manage them.
When my HD will be full, I will burn them on a dvd: will I have to keep them in those uggly folder name, and anyway, how can I read them from a DVD as one can not specify the folder where the 00x.vdr are.

it's a noble wish, isn't it ?