[vdr] Re: Converting VDR recordings to DVD/MPEG? (again...)

This is how I create DVD from VDR-recordings with teletext subtitles, if
subtitles are recorded with ttxtsubs-plugin.

In VDR-recordings directory do

1. java -jar /usr/local/bin/pX.jar -c /usr/local/etc/pX.ini -o . 00*.vdr

2. cat 00*.vdr | dvbtextsubs -vdr xxx > subs.xml
where xxx is subtitles page number in teletext.

3. xml2spumux subs.xml > spumux.xml

4. mplex -f 8 -S0 -o dvd.mpx 001.mpv 001.mp2

5. spumux spumux.xml < dvd.mpx > dvd.mpg

6. dvdauthor -o DVD -s se -a en dvd.mpg
Check language in subs.xml

7. dvdauthor -o DVD -T

8. growisofs -Z /dev/scd0 -dvd-video DVD

Only problem is, that subtiles are dark blue on black background and
hard to read on light or multicolour picture. How I can change colors of
subtitles? In the created png-pictures containing subtitles, subtitles
are white on black.

Links:
 www.linuxstb.org/dvbtextsubs
 www.radonmaster.de/robernd/tools