[vdr] Re: Video data stream broken with VDR 1.3.16/17 - anyone working on this?

I've noticed same thing, especially when there is bad/low signal, it seems
like drivers or VDR does not know how to recover very well from it. I don't
have budget card but full cards seems to recover few times if you reload the
drivers then you just have to reboot to get it back to normal.

	--Vlad

Home | Main Index | Thread Index