[vdr] Strange Kernel Error

Hi All,

Yesterday when recording a hockeygame I was watching the picture just
turned black with no obvious reason what so ever. The log gave me:

Dec  1 10:13:35 [kernel] Unable to handle kernel paging request at
virtual address 0f242c4e
Dec  1 10:13:35 [lircd 0.7.0pre7] removed client
Dec  1 10:13:35 [kernel]  printing eip:
Dec  1 10:13:35 [su(pam_unix)] session closed for user root

Since yesterday the same error has occured two more times, both time
when theres hd-activity (like authoring a dvd at the same time as
cutting a recording.

Best Regards,
Mattias Viberg

Home | Main Index | Thread Index