[vdr] Re: [Announce] Configurable LNB-sharing patch for VDR1.3.17

Matthias@Loetzke.de(Matthias Lötzke)  05.12.04 20:44

Once upon a time "Matthias Lötzke " shaped the electrons to say...

>In article <9M9Wyfx6gjB@zocki.toppoint.de>, you say...
>> Report:
>> If i record "v" on DVB-S i can't switch to DVB-T
>> The german message "Durch LNB gesperrt" in green is shown.
>>
>> 3 FF DVB-S
>> 1 Budget DVB-S
>           ^^^^^
>I assume this should be the DVB-T card?

ACK.

>> Config menu
>> Karte 1 LNB 1
>> Karte 2 LNB 1
>> Karte 3 LNB 1
>> Karte 4 LNB 4

>Please confirm, that VDR uses your DVB-T card as the last (=3) device
>and that you are using the latest configurableLNBshare patch for VDR
>1.3.17.

Yes, the "new" "configurable" version.
Not the "intermediate" version after the first version.

>If you do so, I will start debuging.

>At the moment I cannot
>think of another reason than a wrong number of the DVB-T card causing
>this behaviour.

It happend only once.
The problem is only, that i don't record many on "v".
I think i'll send a new mail if the problem reoccurs.

Thanks anyway for the very useful patch!

Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index