[vdr] Re: [Announce] Configurable LNB-sharing patch for VDR 1.3.17

In article <9M9Wyfx6gjB@zocki.toppoint.de>, you say...
> Report:
> If i record "v" on DVB-S i can't switch to DVB-T
> The german message "Durch LNB gesperrt" in green is shown.
>
> 3 FF DVB-S
> 1 Budget DVB-S
           ^^^^^
I assume this should be the DVB-T card?

> Config menu
> Karte 1 LNB 1
> Karte 2 LNB 1
> Karte 3 LNB 1
> Karte 4 LNB 4

Please confirm, that VDR uses your DVB-T card as the last (=3) device
and that you are using the latest configurableLNBshare patch for VDR
1.3.17. If you do so, I will start debuging. At the moment I cannot
think of another reason than a wrong number of the DVB-T card causing
this behaviour.

Matthias.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index