[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-submenu-0.0.1

I'm glad to introduce you this new patch/plugin for vdr (developed with
vdr 1.3.15...)

With patch/plugin, you can create as much submenu as you want, and put
into those whatever you want (another submenu, a System entry like
Channels, Setup or Recordings, or a Plugin Entry like Mplayer, femon and
others!)

The patch was made by Jlac, big thanks to him, whitout who the plugin
would never be made...
The plugin Setup page for creating Submenu items was made by me...

So, the plugin is still available at:
http://www.freewebs.com/sadhome

See README for install instruction(both in french and english)

For Russian users :
I've included the allowed char from chanorg plugin patch which was sent
to me... as my system still not have the codepage, I can't test it, but
should work!
If somebody fill the little i18n file for Russian, please send me the
full file and not only a patch...still for that codepage reason...
I'll apply all other language I'll receive on that file, for being sure
all will be ok

For Gentoo VDR mainteners :
I've changed the plugins naming (even if it's a little more complicated
for me the update my webpages...) to match all others... no more
-last.tar.gz things... only version.tar.gz!

If somebody find any bug/mistake, send me back the information (even the
MainMenu.conf file...) so I could correct it!

Enjoy,
Sad

Home | Main Index | Thread Index