[vdr] Re: DVD-Burn problem

sad@ntica.com a écrit :

Well, I apologize, seems that the smtp server is very very long to
deliver mail...

I've already explain my problems with that plugin in that mail, so I
hope it'll be sent to everybody soon...

The fact is that DVD-Burn work very well with "default" directory
(/video with both recordings and conf files), but with custom directory
(-c and -v vdr options) that doesn't work at all!!

Just a bug report ;)

Sad

PS : I've also replyied to submenu thread, but seem to be as long as my
dvd-burn mail to be delivered :(

I finally find out why I had trouble with this...
I used to specify a relative path to videodir like
-v ../Video
If I fully qualify the directory, like
-v /VDR/vdrdev/Video
this work like a charm :)

Thanks again!!
Hope it helps somebody else in the same case...

Sad

Home | Main Index | Thread Index