[vdr] Can I activate a CAM card with vdr ?

Hello

I've got a brand new card for TPS (Viacess). According to the doc I
got from TPS, I need to "activate" the card before I can view
encrypted channels.  The doc mentions that I must tune my receiver to
an encrypted channel and wait for at least 15 minutes.

Will vdr allows this ? Or does it cut the video stream because it
cannot get usefull data ?

In other word, does the following message means that video data are
not forwarded to the CAM :

  vdr[27423]: ERROR: no useful data seen within 10493596 byte of video stream

Do you know any tool to investigates what going on between vdr, the
TwinHan clone card, the CAM and TPS's card ?

Thanks for any help.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index