[vdr] One broadcast on multiple sources

Hi :)

This thought has just been running through my mind... if I have one
DVB-C, one DVB-S, and one DVB-T card in a system, I will invariably get
duplicate channels - is there any patch available, or any future plans
to implement a system whereby a 'search list' can be implemented for a
particular channel?

i.e. 'BBC ONE' would only appear once in my Channels list, but VDR would
know that broadcast is available from all three DVB devices, and would
choose any available one, so that if one card is already recording on
another frequency, VDR can choose to retune a currently-idle card and
avoid a 'Channel not available' message.

Cheers,
Gavin.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index