[vdr] Re: events not running on ZDF/3sat?

Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de(Klaus Schmidinger)  04.12.04 23:06

>>>EPG and event management is at approx. 18:30-19:00 while
>>>the displayed OSD clock is 21:30!
>>

>>>A new start of vdr does not help!
>>

>>>Somewhere a problem with localtime?
>>>But 3 hours?
>>

>> After i wrote the other mail about ZDF/3sat the EPG time advances
>> suddenly. (i zapped to "Euronews")
>>
>> Is the ZDF technical staff reading here? ;-)
>>
>> (but too the programm schedule on ZDF changes in that time)
>>
>> BTW: in DVB-T the EPG time was always OK.
>>
>> Why does the displayed EPG "hang" on an only event?

>I've observed the same here on 3sat (via DVB-S).
>Looks like the "running status" flag on that transponder was "stuck".

Puh. Thought that was caused by the "few" changes to the timer functions
i made ;-)

But:
The problem is that have now a 3h recording of "neues" ;-)
So several other recordings are deleted earlier than usually

Is there no way for an emergency handling?

The EPG showed 18:30 to 19:00 so it can't be displayed at
21:30 or?
How does VDR select that EPG info?

Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index