[vdr] Re: events not running on ZDF/3sat?

Rainer Zocholl wrote:
Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de(Klaus Schmidinger)  04.12.04 23:06

[... EPG hang on 3sat et.al...]
Why does the displayed EPG "hang" on an only event?

I've observed the same here on 3sat (via DVB-S).
Looks like the "running status" flag on that transponder was "stuck".

Puh. Thought that was caused by the "few" changes to the timer functions
i made ;-)

But:
The problem is that have now a 3h recording of "neues" ;-)
So several other recordings are deleted earlier than usually

Is there no way for an emergency handling?

The EPG showed 18:30 to 19:00 so it can't be displayed at
21:30 or?
How does VDR select that EPG info?

Rainer
VDR uses the VPS info to identify the event, and the "running
status" flag to control the actual recording.

Within the "running status" checks I believe there is still
a check for the "seen" time of the event missing, so that, if
the event that controls a recording hasn't been received for
a certain while, VDR will fall back to a "non VPS" way of
recording.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index