[vdr] Re: Something wrong with bbc four today? (and vdr-1.3.17reacts badly)

Rainer Zocholl wrote:
luca@ventoso.org(Luca Olivetti)  05.12.04 16:56

well, yes, I have a dxe3, but (up until now) I was the only one having
no problems with it. I hope the other members of the club will welcome
me ;-)

Simply submit your parameters and we will see how we can make you
having trouble too;-)

What CPU, mainboard/chipset, effective clock, RAM?
duron 1600 underclocked to 1260, asrock k7s8x r3.0/sis 746fx, 128M no swap, diskless

Which DVB cards(s)
a skystar 2 with an mt312 tuner, and a dxr3 for display

What compiler?
g++ (GCC) 3.3.2 (Mandrake Linux 10.0 3.3.2-6mdk)

What libraries?
glibc-2.3.3-10mdk (with thread local storage, at least I didn't need to use _r functions to avoid segfaults)

What linux distribution?
mandrake 10.0

Anyway, the problem is that it doesn't recover well from that (bogus?) channel, while 1.3.12 did (same compiler, same distro, same glibc, etc.).
Switching back to 1.3.16 thread.[ch] didn't help, neither did the "hotfix" to thread.c posted by Klaus, so it's something else.

Bye
--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -