[vdr] Function of Primary Limit?

C.Y.M wrote:
Can someone tell me what the "primary limit" option is for in the Recordings Options in VDR? I cant find it in the man.

Never mind.. :) sorry.

Primary limit = 0

The minimum priority a timer must have to be allowed to use the primary DVB interface, or to force another timer with higher priority to use the primary DVB interface. This is mainly useful for recordings that should take place only when there is nothing else to do, but should never keep the user from viewing stuff on the primary interface. On systems with only one DVB card, timers with a priority below PrimaryLimit will never execute.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index