[vdr] Re: Function of Primary Limit?

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 23:32:30 -0800, "C.Y.M" <syphir@syphir.sytes.net>
wrote:

> Can someone tell me what the "primary limit" option is for in the
> Recordings Options in VDR?  I cant find it in the man.

The primary card is only used for recording when the priority of the
scheduled recording is higher than the primary limit.

I set it to 90, the standard recording priority to 50 and use it to
prevent normal recordings to use the primary card as this would block
intactive use. If i really want to use the primary card for recording I
program the recording to a priority higher than 90.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index