[vdr] Re: VDR 1.3.17 segfaults with DVB subtitles plugin (SOLVED)

Mikko Matilainen <mikkom@iki.fi> writes:

> I'm seeing frequent and reproducible segfaults with VDR 1.3.17 when
> using the DVB subtitles plugin. After a couple of channel changes VDR
> always segfaults.

Applying the recent multithreading patches posted in this mailing list
seems to have solved this problem for me. I also had some segfault
problems with the control plugin (version 0.0.2a) but they seem to be
gone, too. I think it was the thread.c patch which finally did the
trick. So, a big "thank you" to all of you who have contributed in these
patches is in order. :)

--
Mikko    PGP public key ID: 0x9D364342         Fingerprint:
         8FC9 D413 3A31 95B3 6BEE  709B 494A 3EFB 9D36 4342