[vdr] Re: Complete all-in-one safe threading patch for vanillavdr-1.3.17 (with poison)

Dominique Simon wrote:
Am 06.12.2004 um 09:55 schrieb C.Y.M:

Thanks goes out to everyone that contributed their time and effort on this. Without them, this patch would not be possible.

Thanks! Whats your statement, Klaus? Will this go to 1.3.18?
As I have stated on several occasions, I am currently working in a completely
different area and will look into this later. Version 1.3.18 will
certainly get the fix for the race condition when starting a thread.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index