[vdr] Re: Suggestion: Plugin/Menu Help Key

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004, Uwe Ortner wrote:

> Hello,
>
> very often I dont have all the special key functions for the
> plugins/menus in mind. It would be very useful to define a special vdr
> key which would view a the according help file.
>
> For example:
> pressing "?" while using the "osdteletext" plugin would view the
> (text-)file osdteletext.hlp from the config directory
>
> This would be also very helpful for menus (right now I use a little
> paper for also this stuff i.e. which key sets a mark in a recording, how
> do I skip/delete marks, start cutting etc.)

I'd like to see this too someday. There are so many functionalities in VDR
and plugins that many of them get unused because help is not available via
VDR. Also, this would reduce questions from mailing-list (how this and
that can be done with vdr etc.).

Br, Pasi

Home | Main Index | Thread Index