[vdr] Use of configurableLNBshare-VDR_1.3.17.patch - suggestions?

Hello list,

I have a ff Nexus-S card and have added a Nova-S (CI) as a second card.

Ideally I would like to use the configurableLNBshare-VDR_1.3.17.patch so
that I could use 3LNBs with the two cards.

If I attach 1 LNB to the first card, and a second LNB to the second
card, the second card works, after modifying a channel to use DVB 2 in
the CA field. Right now, all my channels are FTA; I am using VDR 1.3.17.

However, I have not yet had any success with the
configurableLNBshare-VDR_1.3.17.patch.

My 3 LNBs arrive at an inexpensive quad DiSeqc 1.0 switch. From there, I
attached a single coaxial cable to the ff Nexus-s card.

After applying the patch, in VDR's MENU -> SETUP -> LNB I have the
following settings:

Karte 1 nutzt LNB Nr. 1
Karte 1 nutzt LNB Nr. 1
Use DiSEqC: Yes

Unfortunately, if I try to tune to a different channel while recording,
the availability of the second card is not recognized.

a) If I try to switch to another channel on the same LNB but having a
different transponder (both horizontal polarization), I get the message:
Dec 6 19:28:37 localhost vdr[5149]: ERROR: device 2 has no lock, can't
attach receiver!

b) in the case of a horizontal channel on another LNB, I get

Dec 6 19:17:59 localhost vdr[5149]: info: Channel not available!

Is what I want to do possible?  Are there other settings that I should
be changing?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Sean Carlos

Home | Main Index | Thread Index