[vdr] Re: Multiple output devices

I think if it would be possible to get two or more instances of VDR to run
correctly and share epg.data file that's all is needed. I would not bother
adding any thing else to VDR. Last time I tried this, the setup did not run
very well. In particular, in replay mode, on second instance, status screen
was missing and fast forwarding did not work, only pause and play worked.
Possibly an issue with dvb-kernel drivers.

	--Vlad

Home | Main Index | Thread Index