[vdr] Problems with vdradmind.pl

Running vdradmin 0.96 I have noticed two possible problems.

If looking at timers, you cannot alter the state of an auto timer.
If a normal timer, you can change it from Yes, to No by clicking.
Also I cannot view the TV using the grab TV option. Looking into this
problem further, I can see that this is just using the grab function of
svdrpsend.pl.

If I run
./svdrpsend.pl grab test1.jpeg
220 linux SVDRP VideoDiskRecorder 1.3.15; Wed Dec  8 09:50:16 2004
451 Grab image failed
221 linux closing connection

vdr is running on an Activy300 using SuSe 9.0 and always running fbtv.

Any pointers are appreciated.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index