[vdr] Re: VDSB solved, need fix...

I'm really not sure but I assume with v2.0 commands would allow to retrieve
diseqc switch info to control individual switches? I mean maybe you have to
go like this with v2.0 commands/protocol from VDR:

VDR: whats your names?
Diseqc1: I'm diseqc A.
Diseqc2: I'm diseqc B.
Diseqc3: I'm diseqc C.
Diseqc4: I'm diseqc D.
VDR: Okay diseqc D, switch to port 1.

Right now VDR just does this:
VDR: okay everyone switch to port 1.
Diseqc1: switched...
Diseqc2: switched...
VDR: I can't hear you and don't care... bye for now.

Does it make sense? V2.0 commands actually allow communicating with diseqc
switch.

	--Vlad

Home | Main Index | Thread Index