[vdr] Re: DVB-s v1.3 in flames, must buy a new one.

Sorry, my bad.
I was about to create a new message and used an recently opened reply
instead, i was'nt thinking that good since my DVB-card burned a few
minutes before my post...

Sorry, I'll start a new thread.

Best Regards, M

Home | Main Index | Thread Index