[vdr] Re: Need advice on new DVB-card

Mattias Viberg wrote:
First all, excuse me for sending the previous questions in the wrong
thread, an embarrasing mistake.

However, my questions stands unanswered. Since my DVB-card just broke
than I'm eager to get a new one as fast as possible, and I need to get
both a card and a CI, and while searching the web for options I came
across the Twinhan VP1030 with builtin CI for a reasonable cost. But
since I only use VDR it is important that it has linux support for both
the card and the CI (I'm using a Conax CAM).

I've search around for a few hours but I have not found any good answers
yet.

If the card is'nt supported, what do you recommend instead?
I would like to add that the card should be supported
with working drivers (linux-dvb.2004-11-17) and working
kernel 2.4.xx.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index