[vdr] Re: WSS support for dxr3 plugin

On Monday 29 November 2004 21:52, Seppo Ingalsuo wrote:

> The dxr3 plugin patch matches cvs version from August/September just
> before OSD code was removed from there. It should be quite
> straightforward to edit it manually if the patch is rejected.

This all seems to be working beautifully once you figure out what to
compile.

The date in cvs for this patch to apply perfectly cleanly seems to be
20040812. Pre2 just gives some weird error about Unlock() being used
improperly. Also exactly as with pre2 to compile with new vdr versions you
need to remove Lock(); and Unlock(); from dxr3syncbuffer.c or it won't
compile.

The em8300 patch applied nicely to latest cvs, no problem there. Had to
copy the em8300.h file to the kernel source include dir though, I simply
couldn't convince it to use the file from the em8300 source tree.

Nice work, thanks!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index