[vdr] vdrconvert -- to DVD -- only getting 300Mb files??

Hi all,

I've tried vdrsync, doesn't sync audio, video.

I've tried vdrconvert with Project X.  First time round it made a perfect MPG.
After I don't know what the heck happened but it seems to take 4 times longer
to process and the file is only about 300Mb in size from about 2.5Gb in size
(2 hour movie).  The video is chopped all up obviously.

ALAS --- I just was a tool that will convert my vdr recordings to a DVD format
--- even if its just a directory structure -- I can use K3B to record it --
It doesn't have to be completely automated.  Anyone know of such a tool?

I also can't seem to get project X to come up standalone in GUI mode -- gives
me the error -
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: pX/jar

But this same file did work once or maybe twice for me making an MPG file then
forget it.  I did try vdrsync-dev with vdrconvert and it gives me the right
size file but of course same problem as before, no video/audio sync.

Thanks
Norm

Home | Main Index | Thread Index