[vdr] Re: Suggestion: High speed cutting

High Udo

I've been thinking about video cutting strategies, and I think its possible to speed up the cutting process noticeable, with some modifications to VDR.
I think this would not be necessary, if the other programms would deal
better with the marks.
PVAStrumento in theory should handle marks correctly. So you need no
writing to disk at all - just set the marks and you are set.
But unfortunatetly PVAStrumento sometimes misses the end...
If you want to watch from disk: Setting the marks would be enough.
Without creating DVDs you will allways run out of disk-space. :-))

Regards
Wolfgang

Home | Main Index | Thread Index