[vdr] Re: vdr-burn-0.0.5: Wrong aspect ratio with 16:9 broadcasts

Am Montag 13 Dezember 2004 11:07 schrieb Andreas Breitenbach:
> Hi all,
>
> after installing vdr-burn plugin I created some DVDīs out of the
> recordings.
>
> On two recordings from the German station BR, which are real 16:9
> recordings, the aspect ratio on the DVDīs is wrong (4:3).
>
> This means, that all the headīs are stretched. :-(
>
> AFAIK there is an dvdauthor option for the aspect ratio.
> Is it possible to modify the plugin to detect the ratio
> out of the recording and to handle it automatically to
> dvdauthor?
>
> If not, a menu option could possibly help.

Most probably the beginning of the recording is 4:3 and has that flag set.
This qualifies it as a 4:3 stream. Can you verify that ? I had that on ARD
and ZDF allready (though i did it manually)

Steffen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index