[vdr] Re: caught signal 2

hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:
> Rainer Zocholl <UseNet-Posting-Nospam-74308-@zocki.toppoint.de> wrote:
> > Untar vdr-1.3.17
> > Stable?

> 1.3.15 with Werner's 1.0-rc5 patch seems to work fine, I'll keep watching
> it for a while.

And as soon as I run streamdev-client-0.3.3-pre4-geni, it simply makes
"boom". Or rather, it doesn't even make boom, it just dies silently...

Very strange indeed because I had been running streamdev with 1.3.16 for 2
or 3 weeks without any problem. At least, without problems of _this_ kind.
Maybe it's the high fog outside. Or some other unrelated voodoo.

--
New members are urgently needed in the Society for Prevention of
Cruelty to Yourself.  Apply within.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index