[vdr] Re: NVOD and channel naming

On Wednesday 15 December 2004 23:12, Anssi Hannula wrote:
> > Hullo - just a quickie =)
> >
> > I feel it would be really useful to include the currently running
> > programme in the channel name for NVOD channels...

> There is a patch channel+epg-1.3.15.diff from Ben Buxton which does that.
> Look for 19.11.04 "[vdr] PATCH: Current program in channel list".

That sounds perfect, but I cannot find this patch after 20 mins with google
and http://www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/vdr/2004/

I even looked manually at every thread since 1.3.15 was released but could not
find this patch :(

Could you perhaps post it to the list so that it's archived for future
reference?

Cheers,
Gavin.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index