[vdr] Feature Req: Disable Recording

Hi,

I am running two instances of VDR on may System, just to have two frontends on two TV-sets.
One of the main Problems here is, that I have to use two different timers.conf, one fpr each instance.
I would prefer to have only one timers.conf for both VDR's. This would be possible if one VDR
handles timers as usual, but the other one can edit tomers.conf, but does NOT record at all.

Is there any easy way to add a setup parameter for that ?

Klaus ? Any chance to integrate that to the next VDR ?

Would be great. Thanx.

Tilo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index