[vdr] Re: Xine how to

I demand that Stefan Taferner may or may not have written...

> On Friday 17 December 2004 21:11, mott wrote:
>> Is there a how to on making xine or what ever front end I need to work
>> with a TwinHan card?

> This splits into two things: making the TwinHan work with VDR, and making
> xine work with VDR.

> I got my xine help from the VDR wiki, but its in German....
> (www.vdr-wiki.de)

> Well, the commands themselves are there, and the German text around is not
> much and not very essential, so you might have a look anyways:
> http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Xine-plugin

No gxine screenshot? ;-| [1]

A mention of my apt repository (sarge/sid) may be worth adding. I'd do it
myself, but since the page is in German...

[1] gxine 0.4.1 was released yesterday.

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/progs.packages.html>

This place has everything.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index