[vdr] Re: Easiest way for VDR 1.3x with Suse 9.2?

Ludwig Nussel writes:

 > The channels.conf in the package is for DVB-S. I don't know what the
 > procedure is to get a DVB-C channels.conf. Maybe something like
 >
 > dvbscan /usr/share/dvb/dvb-c/fi-3ktv -o vdr > /etc/vdr/channels.conf
 >
 > gets you started.

... if you are on a 3ktv network.  dvb-apps also have a file for
Vaasa, but for some reason not for fi-HTV.  If you are subscribing to
HTV, you can use this (I originally found this using Google, it is not
mine).

# HTV
# freq sr fec mod
C 283000000 5900000 NONE QAM128