[vdr] Lock condition seems to get lost in transfer.c

Moin
If the lock timeout expires and than the channel is changed, vdr sometimes
hangs hard (doesn't react on TERM, only on KILL).

I tried to track the failed-lock condition through vdr, but it seems to get
lost on the way (maybe I am missing something ?):

cDvbDevice::Locked
-> cDvbDevice::HasLock
-> cDevice::AttachReceiver
-> cTransferControl::cTransferControl (failed-lock seems to get lost)

in cRecordControl::cRecordControl, everything seems to be ok.

--
c u
henning

Home | Main Index | Thread Index